ACT/SAT Parent Edition
[2h Program Including Q&A, Free]
For: Parents of high school and middle school students
Length: 2 hours including q&a
Content: A clear understanding of the sections tested by ACT and SAT, the challenges, how to choose between ACT and SAT for your student, when your student should start to prep, and the impact of COVID-19 on testing and universities.
- Importance of standardized tests in the college application
- Key differences between standardized tests and high school testing
- Meaning and relevance of test optional
- Differences between ACT and SAT
- How to choose between ACT and SAT for your student
- How to determine your student's target score
- Study timeline
- Successful study methods and success metrics
- Sample ACT scores for select universities
- Q&A (last 20 minutes)
The events listed below are *identical* in content, so register for only one.