Interested in pricing and availability for online tutoring?
So that we may email our response quickly, please be thorough and detailed when sharing your student's information. Your information will be kept strictly confidential.
Important: In an attempt to discourage frivolous requests and to be sensitive to your time and ours, we are asking all interested student families to answer the given questions in the form below. As our goal is to positively impact the maximum number of student scores with world-class instruction and a valuable product line, we have determined that an initial email interaction is far more effective than connecting by phone. As a result, we do not initiate or accept phone calls with student families as a first step. We appreciate your understanding of this decision, look forward to your student information, and promise you a speedy email response.
Please follow the below instructions carefully. We strongly recommend using your computer, not your phone, to submit this information as browsers on mobile devices are often glitchy.
Copy/paste this list of questions into the Message box below, and then enter your responses. Enter N/A for questions that do not apply.
- Your student's high school | school district | state:
- Year at school (freshman | sophomore | junior | senior | other):
- Unweighted high school GPA:
- Weighted high school GPA:
- Your student's progress on Algebra 2 (completed | currently taking | will be taking in future):
- Math class currently taken by your student at school:
- Interested in (crash course | boot camp | 1-1 tutoring. Note all that apply.):
- Subject areas (ACT | SAT | PSAT | AP Calculus AB | AP Calculus BC | AP Statistics | high school math. Note all that apply.):
- Testing accommodations, if any:
- Reason(s) for testing accommodations (describe in detail - this information is critical):
- Test anxiety issues, if any (describe in detail - this information is critical):
- Current composite score:
- Current individual section scores:
- Target composite score:
- Next scheduled test date:
- If your student is using or has used other tutors or programs, give full names of tutors, tutoring companies, AND programs:
- Your question(s):
Before clicking the SUBMIT button, be sure to review your answers for completeness. The more detailed your answers are, the faster and more specific my response will be. Thank you.