Interested in pricing and availability for online tutoring?
So that we may email our response quickly, please be thorough and detailed when keying in your student's information. Your information will be kept strictly confidential.
Important: In an attempt to discourage frivolous requests and to be sensitive to your time and ours, we are asking all interested student families to answer the questions given in the form below. Our goal is to positively impact the maximum number of student scores with world-class instruction and a valuable product line, so we have determined that an initial email interaction is far more effective than connecting in person or by phone. So we do not initiate or accept phone calls with student families as a first step. We also do not accept in-person meetings with student families. We appreciate your understanding of this decision, look forward to your student information, and promise you a quick email response.
Please follow the below instructions carefully. Use your computer, not your phone, to submit this information as browsers on mobile devices are often unreliable.
Copy/paste this list of questions into the Message box below, and then enter your response beside each question. Enter N/A for any question that does not apply.
Incomplete information, such as failing to provide your student's grade or section scores, will cause delays. We will make a recommendation only after we receive all the requested information below.
- Your student's high school | school district | state:
- Year at school (freshman | sophomore | junior | senior | other):
- Unweighted high school GPA:
- Weighted high school GPA:
- Your student's progress on Algebra 2 (completed | currently taking | will be taking in future):
- Math class currently taken by your student at school:
- Interested in (crash course | boot camp | 1-1 tutoring. Note all that apply.):
- Subject areas (ACT | SAT | PSAT | AP Calculus AB | AP Calculus BC | AP Statistics | high school math. Note all that apply.):
- Testing accommodations, if applicable:
- Reason(s) for testing accommodations (describe in detail as this information is critical):
- Test anxiety issues, if applicable (describe in detail as this information is critical):
- Current composite score:
- Current individual section scores:
- Target composite score:
- Next scheduled test date:
- If your student is working or has worked with other tutors or programs (in person, online, at school, etc.), give full names of tutors, tutoring companies, AND programs:
- Approximate start and end dates between which your student worked with the other tutor or program (mention 'current' for end date if tutoring is ongoing):
- Your question(s):
Before clicking the SUBMIT button, review your answers for completeness. Enter N/A for any question that you previously left blank. Once again, the more detailed your answers are, the faster and more specific our response will be. Allow at least 24 hours for our response, and check your Spam folder in case you do not see it in your inbox.