ACT-SAT-PSAT Parent Webinar
[2h Program Including Q&A, Free]
For: Parents of high school and middle school students
Length: 2 hours including q&a
Content: A rigorous discussion of the ACT, SAT, and PSAT and how you should prepare your student for these tests.
Topics include the following:
- Importance of standardized tests in the college application
- Key differences between standardized tests and high school testing
- The new Digital SAT and PSAT
- Meaning and relevance of 'test optional'
- Differences between ACT and SAT
- PrepAccelerator's track record and services for your student
- How to help your student choose between ACT and SAT
- How to determine your student's target score
- Study timeline
- Successful study methods and success metrics
The events listed below are *identical* in content, so register for only one.
- JAN ACT-SAT Parent Edition *ONLINE*
Mon, Jan 8, 7p-9p (Eastern)
--Registration opens Thu, Nov 30, at 11:55p
--Registration ends Sun, Jan 7, at 11:55p
Register here (link)