Interested in pricing and availability for online tutoring? Or is your student at a high score and looking to improve further?
So that we may email our response quickly, please be thorough and detailed when keying in your student's information. Your information will be kept strictly confidential.
Important: In an attempt to discourage frivolous requests and to be sensitive to your time and ours, we are asking all interested student families to answer the questions given in the form below. Our goal is to positively impact the maximum number of student scores with world-class instruction and a valuable product line, so we have determined that an initial email interaction is far more effective than connecting in person or by phone. So we do not initiate or accept phone calls with student families as a first step. We also do not accept in-person meetings with student families. We appreciate your understanding of this decision, look forward to your student information, and promise you a quick email response.
Please follow the below instructions carefully. Use your computer, not your phone, to submit this information as browsers on mobile devices are often unreliable.
Copy/paste this list of questions into the Message box below, and then enter your response beside each question. Enter N/A for any question that does not apply.
Incomplete information, such as failing to provide your student's grade or section scores, will cause delays. We will make a recommendation only after we receive all the requested information below.
- Your student's high school | school district | state:
- Year at school (freshman | sophomore | junior | senior | other):
- Unweighted high school GPA:
- Weighted high school GPA:
- Your student's progress on Algebra 2 (completed | currently taking | will be taking in future):
- Math class currently taken by your student at school:
- Interested in (live group classes | self-paced video programs | 1-1 tutoring. Note all that apply.):
- Subject areas for tutoring (ACT | SAT | PSAT | AP Calculus AB | AP Calculus BC | AP Statistics | AP Precalculus | high school math. Note all that apply.):
- Testing accommodations, if applicable (describe the amount of additional time granted for each test):
- Reason(s) for testing accommodations (describe in detail as this information is critical):
- Test anxiety issues, if applicable (describe in detail as this information is critical):
- Current composite score (specify separately for ACT and SAT, as applicable):
- If sharing ACT details, current individual section scores for English, Math, Reading, and Science (this information is critical):
- If sharing SAT details, current individual section scores for Reading out of 40, Writing out of 40, Math out of 800 (this information is critical):
- If sharing PSAT details, current individual section scores for Reading-Writing out of 760, Math out of 760 (this information is critical):
- Target composite score (specify separately for ACT and SAT, as applicable):
- Next scheduled test date (specify separately for ACT and SAT, as applicable):
- If your student is currently working or has worked with other tutors or programs (in person, online, at school, etc.), give full names of tutors, tutoring companies, AND programs:
- Approximate start and end dates for the period when your student worked with the other tutor or program (type 'current' for end date if tutoring is ongoing):
- Your question(s), if any:
Before clicking the SUBMIT button, review your answers for completeness. Enter N/A for any question that you previously left blank. Once again, the more detailed your answers are, the faster and more specific our response will be. Allow at least 24 hours for our response, and check your Spam folder in case you do not see our response in your inbox. Thank you.